Independent software vendors (ISV) always try to to find new leads. In this journey, being in Gartner Magic Quadrant can be more important above everything.
Magic Quadrant is a kind of report about vendors and products. Everyone can see who are the leaders, or challengers, maybe visionaries, or niche players.
With this guide you can find information about vendor briefing for Gartner. And if your brief is fine for analyst, then may be you can be listed on Magic Quadrant.
Software vendors and service providers can apply for vendor briefing.
This 45 minutes meeting will be recorded.
Analysts can approve or decline your request.
If you have Gartner account you can use this link:
If yo don’t have Gartner account you can use another link below:
Third step check list;
- Decide MQ (Which Magic Quadrant you will apply)
- Define Area(s)
- Define Product(s)
- Check all competitors (How many competitors are in MQ)
- Design Alliances and Partnerships
- Referrals and awareness
- Design clear and effective content
- Check social accounts and prepare social media strategy
- Build a community